A school has existed in this area since the mid nineteenth century.
Practising schools attached to St. Patrick’s College were built on this site in 1894 and were replaced by the present buildings which were completed in 1977.
The school is housed in two buildings. The buildings are located on the campus of St. Patrick’s College, Drumcondra.
Boys from approximately four to six years of age attend the junior section. The senior section accomodates pupils from 7 to 12+ years of age.